分享到新浪微博 分享到QQ空间 打印

Scripting Guide for Beginner Hackers【转了慢慢翻译】

Scripting Guide for Beginner Hackers【转了慢慢翻译】

Scripting Guide for Beginner Hackers
Yep, that's what beginners were waiting for.

Introduction
Some welcome stuff...

Welcome to this guide!

What will we do here? We will learn basic scripting and maybe, only maybe, advanced bits. This is a document to help you create more complex hacks, not only plain map or graphics changing ones. You know, we all have seen them and they aren't good. It's now your turn to change it.
Every part of this guide will be in spoiler. If you need to e.g. go to bed cause it's too late, it's easier to just open a spoiler containing the desired section than scrolling whole page ;)

Contents
What will you learn here?
  • We will start with basic message displaying commands and later on we will progress to displaying player's and rival's name. We will learn to compare results in a YES/NO script. And we shall do a checkgender thingy, just for fun ;) This will be divided into two parts.
  • After that, we will start messing a bit with movement commands, meaning by explaining each and we will make a movement script.
  • As we want to make complex scripts we will start combinig our knowledge.
  • We will continue with flags. We will explain all three commands around flags. You will find out which ones they are down in the tutorial. We will also explain some pre-defined flags we will use in later scripts, as they will be unnecessary till you have Pokémon - we will use those flags when messing with giving a Pokémon.
  • We are almost in the giving item/Pokémon part, but we are still not there yet. Now we will play with special commands (and we will explain the national Pokédex trick) and then continue at the most anticipated part.
  • No, I won't let you go to giving Pokémon/item yet. We will have one feature not related to scripting before. Y ou will have the ability to test yourself after each section. You will get a task to make a script combining your current knowledge. You can complete each task and divide scripts into spoilers. I will check them later and tell you if you have the script correct. You may choose any of tthese tasks and let only one be reviewed. This is recommended.
  • Now you will learn about the part you've been waiting for: Giving a Pokémon. This is self explanatory, so I will give you further information in prper section.
  • We have the giving item part in fromt of us, we will mess with them a bit just for fun.
  • Now we will play with playing sounds. It will be fun and useful for a radio concept.
  • Now we will learn about changing weather. It will look dramatic ;) At least we should hope so :laugh:
  • Now you know everything you need for start, here is the final scripting task. It will be pretty hard, so you should be well-prepared and you will pass. I ask each of you who read this to make the script as a test after learning. If you complete the task well, you might earn a certificate of a well-trained beginner scripter. I will decide if I issue these as it may take more time than I planned, so I might only write it.
NOTE: For quick release of this guide, I did only a few things and released them immediately. I will add chapters and to easily recognize, finished parts will be in bold.

Introduction to scripting, basic message commands etc.
Our "Hello World!" tutorial ;)

Content hidden:

Let's start!

We all know that each and every tutorial needs to start with completely primitive things. And this tutorial ...will have a little exception. We will leasrn some advance bits in the very start of the tutorial. But first, we will say something about the first and most important line in the script. The offset.

Offsets and pointers

When making a script, the data needs to be stored in a free space of a ROM. The location of each and every byte is marked by an offset. It's a hex value representing the byte itself. It marks its position in the "row" For example a byte number 255 will have an offset 0x0000FF in common Pokémon Advance ROM.

That 0x tells the script parser that the offset isn't just random combination of letters and numbers, it's a specific number, unique in whole ROM. You cannot find two same offsets in a ROM, just many offests pointing to other one multiple times. These are called pointers. They are usually used when you need a separate offset for a part of script.

To let you understand better, I will show you in-game example. No video, though. It's recommended to look at it, but it's not needed, really.

Example

You suddenly become a very advanced scripter
- use your imagination.

Now, you need to make a movement script
- we will talk about these more deeply in the next section. You need to make a person move 3 steps left and one down. You need every single byte and so you search for the specific movement data... BINGO!

You found the data at offset 0x425FAC
- this, in reality, contains completely different data and is used here only for demonstrational purposes.

So you point the command saying "Move a sprite XY using data at offset..." to the
specified offset.

Defining an offset

We went too far when speaking about the first line. But it's good for something, anyway...

The very first command standing before the script offset is #org. How the whole line 1 looks like??

#org 0x******

Asterisks are representing the hex values. If you need some free offsets, I would recommend to move around the 800000 and higher. For your first script, we will use the offset 0x800000.

Sometimes, you need to lock moving person and make it face the player. You will do this with these two commands:

lock

faceplayer

That was easy, wasn't it? Well... you should only use these commands when interacting with moving people. You define the movement (like walking etc.) in your desired mapping program - AdvanceMap for example. I won't explain an furter cause it will be in my tutorial for absolute beginners, this one expects you to know the basic operations with AdvanceMap.

Message command

I won't explain that much as before. Just to warn you, we will start using the "pointer" term regularly, along with "offset". The command makes the game display text. The text will be stored at separate offset. The command uses a pointer to display the text stored in the other place. Basically, the script can start at offset 0x800000 and the message command points to the offset e.g. 0x100000 - again, it doesn't contain text data in real ROM. Back to the topic.

msgbox 0x******

Asterisks represent the offset. We will use 800100, as 800000 is the script start. It's space-wasting, but still, better than overwriting the data. Now, every message needs a boxset. We will use two or three types of boxset.

0x2 is normal boxset that closes after the text ends and you press a key. I think the boxset 0x6 does the pretty same thing. And 0x5 is the YES/NO boxset, we will talk about it in the last parts of this section.

We can use the
boxset 0x* variant for the command, but I want you to know the older command name (I think). So the one mentioned above, or

callstd 0x*

Asterisk represents the boxset type. We will use 2 or 5 now, cause I have them tested and we will need no more. You will need to put only one thing if you want a simple script with oxset 0x2 or 0x6:

Now, when we know the basic things, we shall advance to 0x5 boxset and
comparing the answer. But, if you want this simple script, you should put in only one more command.

release

end

Now that it's nice! We have a script! But if you want the person speaking to be locked - not moving - and facing player, you should put in lock and faceplayer commands right after the #org command and release command right before end, as mentioned before. This is optional, so don't need to worry.

Now, when you define the offset of the message, you need to put one there. You do it this way:

#org 0x******
= Text goes here.

Don't forget to put a space between "=" and the text itself, or the message won't display. Change asterisks into the desired offset.

Scripting task 1
Create a simple message script. Use the lock, faceplayer and release commands.

21.12. 2007 - A little update!

Hey kids, we didn't finish yet ;) I am here to explain the 0x5 boxset a bit. It's the typical Yes/No boxset. To let the game recognize what did the player choose, you need to compare results.
We start with the boxset:

callstd 0x5

Now we add the comparing command:

compare LASTRESULT 0x*

LASTRESULT is a pre-defined command stating the last result to be compared to the value written in the script. Yes is 0x1, No is 0x0. You can replace the asterisk with 0 or 1 respectively then.
We have it compared, but now, what to do? We will put in a if and goto command. There is another command that you can use to return into the script, but we will learn about it later. So, now you need to put in:

if 0x* goto 0x******

The first hex value should state if yes or no. It means that if you compare the script to the Yes choice and want the script to go to another location if Yes wasn't chosen, you need to put 0 here. If you want to redirect the script after the player chose Yes, put in 0x1. And the 6 asterisks after the second hex value mean offset, as always.

Now, you know everything you need to successfully make a nice script with speaking and player interaction.

Almost everything. You need to know how to display player's name and rival's name with a variable. Scizz's Advance Text uses [PLAYER] and [RIVAL] command. As none of the compilers work with these (maybe PokéScript does, but I recommend not to use it although it might seem user-friendly) currently - HackMew's XSE should work with these, if my information is correct - we will need to use standard variables for now.
\v\h01 for player and \v\h06 for rival.

If you don't know how to put in the "\" sign, go to the character map or just copy it from here. Not confirmed on all keyboard sets, but Ctrl+Alt+Q might work. It does on Slovak keyboard I am using. I am from there and so I don't use naturally all English glyphs and signs such as apostrophes, so these shortcuts can be handy. Not working on English keyboard settings, tho. Maybe a useful thingy for non-English dudes and gals here at PC.

Okay, now we are really done with this tut, please wait till the holiday time ends (around 8th of January) and then, some more content might appear. Check this thread regularly for updates in the holiday time ;) The checkgender part will be here soon, maybe today evening ;) For now, a little scripting should be done from your side:

Scripting task 2

Create a Yes/No script. Use the lock, faceplayer and release commands.
谁不怀念苏联,谁就没有良心;谁想回到苏联,谁就没有头脑.

Woodu.ME--从零开始的博客生活

占喽

Woodu.ME--从零开始的博客生活

关于脚本的.....翻译过来也很难理解.........
简约唯美

很聪明
我第二行就开始卡了
正文

Woodu.ME--从零开始的博客生活

看不懂呢。

只好交给高手翻译
小的期待中

持续翻译ing~~~
估计我开学后也更新不上来了。。orz太麻烦了

Woodu.ME--从零开始的博客生活

OTZ你怎么翻译这个……这个教程就没讲个啥,你翻译也挑点有用的好不好……

想死你们了!

好吧。这个我都没看懂
be in spoiler什么意思你翻译翻译

是的,这是初学者等待。

Introduction 导言
Some welcome stuff... 一些可喜的东西...

Welcome to this guide! 欢迎光临本指南!

What will we do here? 什么将我们在这里做? We will learn basic scripting and maybe, only maybe, advanced bits. 我们将学习基本的脚本,也许,只有可能,先进位。 This is a document to help you create more complex hacks, not only plain map or graphics changing ones. 这是一个文件,以帮助您创建更复杂的技巧,不仅是普通地图或图形变化的。 You know, we all have seen them and they aren't good. 你知道,我们都看到他们,他们并不看好。 It's now your turn to change it. Every part of this guide will be in spoiler. 现在轮到你去改变它。每一部分将在本指南中的扰流板。 If you need to eg go to bed cause it's too late, it's easier to just open a spoiler containing the desired section than scrolling whole page ;) 如果您需要如去睡觉导致为时已晚,很容易只打开一个扰流包含的部分比滚动整个网页 ; )

Contents 目录
What will you learn here? 你从中学到什么呢?
We will start with basic message displaying commands and later on we will progress to displaying player's and rival's name. 我们将首先处理基本信息显示命令,后来,我们将取得进展,显示球员和对手的名字。 We will learn to compare results in a YES/NO script . 我们将学习比较的结果是/否脚本 。 And we shall do a checkgender thingy, just for fun ;) This will be divided into two parts. 我们应做checkgender thingy ,只是为了好玩; )这将是分为两个部分。

After that, we will start messing a bit with movement commands, meaning by explaining each and we will make a movement script. 在此之后,我们将开始梅辛有点与运动指令,这意味着每一个解释,我们将进行一场运动脚本。
As we want to make complex scripts we will start combinig our knowledge. 正如我们要复杂的脚本,我们将开始combinig我们的知识。
We will continue with flags. 我们将继续与国旗。 We will explain all three commands around flags. 我们将解释所有这三个命令周围国旗。 You will find out which ones they are down in the tutorial. 你会发现了哪些他们的教程中。 We will also explain some pre-defined flags we will use in later scripts, as they will be unnecessary till you have Pokémon - we will use those flags when messing with giving a Pokémon. 我们还将解释一些预先定义的旗帜,我们将使用在以后的脚本,因为它们将是不必要到您口袋妖怪-我们将使用这些标志时梅辛与给予口袋妖怪。
We are almost in the giving item/Pokémon part, but we are still not there yet. 我们几乎是在给予项目/口袋妖怪的一部分,但我们仍然还没有。 Now we will play with special commands (and we will explain the national Pokédex trick) and then continue at the most anticipated part. 现在我们将发挥特殊的命令(我们将解释国家Pokédex技巧) ,然后继续在最令人期待的部分。
No, I won't let you go to giving Pokémon/item yet. 不,我不会让你去给口袋妖怪/项目尚未。 We will have one feature not related to scripting before. 我们将有一个功能不相关的脚本之前。 Y ou will have the ability to test yourself after each section. Ÿ欧将有能力测试自己在每节。 You will get a task to make a script combining your current knowledge. 您将获得一个任务,使脚本结合您目前的知识。 You can complete each task and divide scripts into spoilers. 您可以完成每一项任务和鸿沟脚本到破坏者。 I will check them later and tell you if you have the script correct. 我将检查后,告诉你,如果你有正确的脚本。 You may choose any of tthese tasks and let only one be reviewed. 您可以选择任何tthese任务只有一个,让审查。 This is recommended. 这是建议。
Now you will learn about the part you've been waiting for: Giving a Pokémon. 现在,您将了解的一部分你已经等待:让口袋妖怪。 This is self explanatory, so I will give you further information in prper section. 这是自我解释,所以我会给你进一步的资料prper节。
We have the giving item part in fromt of us, we will mess with them a bit just for fun. 我们有让项目参与fromt我们,我们将与他们混乱有点只是为了好玩。

Now we will play with playing sounds. 现在,我们将发挥与比赛的声音。 It will be fun and useful for a radio concept. 这将是有趣的和有用的一个广播的概念。
Now we will learn about changing weather. 现在我们将了解不断变化的天气。 It will look dramatic ;) At least we should hope so :laugh: 这将显着; )至少我们希望如此:笑:

Now you know everything you need for start, here is the final scripting task. 现在你知道你需要的一切的开始,这里是最后的脚本任务。 It will be pretty hard, so you should be well-prepared and you will pass. 这将是相当困难的,所以你应该做好充分准备,您会通过。 I ask each of you who read this to make the script as a test after learning. 我想请问你们谁读这使脚本作为测试后学习。 If you complete the task well, you might earn a certificate of a well-trained beginner scripter. 如果你完成任务好,你可能会获得一份证书一支训练有素初学者的编剧。 I will decide if I issue these as it may take more time than I planned, so I might only write it. 我会决定,如果我这些问题,因为它可能需要更多的时间比我计划,所以我只能把它写。
NOTE: For quick release of this guide, I did only a few things and released them immediately. 注意:对于快速释放该指南,我也只有几件事,并立即释放他们。 I will add chapters and to easily recognize, finished parts will be in bold. 我将新增章节,并轻松地认识到,完成部分将在大胆。

Introduction to scripting, basic message commands etc. 介绍脚本,命令等基本信息
Our "Hello World!" 我们的“世界您好! ” tutorial ;) 教程; )

Content hidden:内容隐藏:

Let's start! 让我们开始!

We all know that each and every tutorial needs to start with completely primitive things. 我们都知道,每一个教程需要开始与完全原始的东西。 And this tutorial ...will have a little exception. 和本教程...将有什么例外。 We will leasrn some advance bits in the very start of the tutorial. 我们将提前leasrn一些双边投资条约在一开始的指南。 But first, we will say something about the first and most important line in the script. 但首先,我们将谈谈第一和最重要的行中的脚本。 The offset. 抵销。

Offsets and pointers 偏移和指针

When making a script, the data needs to be stored in a free space of a ROM. 当一个脚本,需要对这些数据将储存在一个自由空间的光盘。 The location of each and every byte is marked by an offset. 的位置,每个字节的特点是抵消。 It's a hex value representing the byte itself. 这是一个十六进制值代表字节本身。 It marks its position in the "row" For example a byte number 255 will have an offset 0x0000FF in common Pokémon Advance ROM. 它标志着其立场在“行”比如一个字节数量将有255抵消0x0000FF共同口袋妖怪进展光盘。

That 0x tells the script parser that the offset isn't just random combination of letters and numbers, it's a specific number, unique in whole ROM. 这加上0x告诉脚本解析器的抵消不仅是随机组合的字母和数字,这是一个具体的数字,独一无二的整个光盘。 You cannot find two same offsets in a ROM, just many offests pointing to other one multiple times. 您无法找到两个相同的偏移在光盘,只是许多offests指着另一个多次。 These are called pointers. 这些都是所谓的三分球。 They are usually used when you need a separate offset for a part of script. 它们通常是用来当您需要一个单独的抵消了部分脚本。

To let you understand better, I will show you in-game example. 为了让您更好地理解,我会向你展示游戏中的例子。 No video, though. 没有视频,但。 It's recommended to look at it, but it's not needed, really. 它的建议看,但没有必要,真的。

Example 例如

You suddenly become a very advanced scripter - use your imagination. 你突然成为一个非常先进的编剧 -使用你的想象力。

Now, you need to make a movement script - we will talk about these more deeply in the next section. 现在,您需要一个运动脚本-我们会谈论这些更深入地在下一节。 You need to make a person move 3 steps left and one down. 您需要一个人留下移动3个步骤之一下来。 You need every single byte and so you search for the specific movement data... 你需要的每一个字节,因此您搜索特定运动数据... BINGO! 宾果!

You found the data at offset 0x425FAC - this, in reality, contains completely different data and is used here only for demonstrational purposes. 你发现了数据抵消0x425FAC -这一点,在现实中,载有完全不同的数据和用在这里只是为了演示目的。

So you point the command saying "Move a sprite XY using data at offset..." 所以,你点命令说: “移动雪碧XY使用数据抵消... ” to t he specified offset. 他指定 的T 抵消。
Defining an offset 界定抵消

We went too far when speaking about the first line. 我们走的太远在谈论的第一线。 But it's good for something, anyway... 但良好的东西,反正...

The very first command standing before the script offset is #org. 的第一项命令站在脚本抵消是#组织。 How the whole line 1 looks like?? 如何整个1号线样子? ?

#org 0x****** #组织加上0x ******

Asterisks are representing the hex values. 星号是代表十六进制值。 If you need some free offsets, I would recommend to move around the 800000 and higher. 如果您需要一些免费的偏移,我将建议走动的800000及更高。 For your first script, we will use the offset 0x800000. 关于你的第一个剧本,我们将使用OFFSET 0x800000 。

Sometimes, you need to lock moving person and make it face the player. 有时候,你需要锁定移动人并使其面临的球员。 You will do this with these two commands: 您将为此与这两个命令:

lock 锁

faceplayer faceplayer

That was easy, wasn't it? 这是容易的,是不是? Well... 嗯... you should only use these commands when interacting with moving people. 您应该只使用这些命令时,与移动人。 You define the movement (like walking etc.) in your desired mapping program - AdvanceMap for example. 您定义的运动(如步行等)在您想要的测绘项目- AdvanceMap的例子。 I won't explain an furter cause it will be in my tutorial for absolute beginners, this one expects you to know the basic operations with AdvanceMap. 我不会解释的furter事业将在我的教程完全是初学者,这个希望你知道的基本业务与AdvanceMap 。

Message command 信息指挥

I won't explain that much as before. 我不会解释说,许多像以前。 Just to warn you, we will start using the "pointer" term regularly, along with "offset". 只是提醒你,我们将开始使用“指针”长期,定期与“抵销” 。 The command makes the game display text. 该命令使游戏显示文字。 The text will be stored at separate offset. 案文将储存在单独的抵消。 The command uses a pointer to display the text stored in the other place. 该命令使用一个指针,以显示文本存放在其他地方。 Basically, the script can start at offset 0x800000 and the message command points to the offset eg 0x100000 - again, it doesn't contain text data in real ROM. 基本上,脚本可以抵消0x800000开始的信息和命令指出,抵销如0x100000 -再次,它不包含文本数据实时光盘。 Back to the topic. 回到主题。

msgbox 0x****** msgbox加上0x ******

Asterisks represent the offset. 星号代表抵消。 We will use 800100, as 800000 is the script start. 我们将利用八十○点○一○万,作为八十零点○万是脚本启动。 It's space-wasting, but still, better than overwriting the data. 它的空间浪费,但仍然优于覆写数据。 Now, every message needs a boxset. 现在,每封邮件需要boxset 。 We will use two or three types of boxset. 我们将使用两种或三种类型的boxset 。

0x2 is normal boxset that closes after the text ends and you press a key. 0x2是正常的boxset关闭后的案文目的和您按下一个键。 I think the boxset 0x6 does the pretty same thing. 我认为boxset 0x6并不漂亮同样的事情。 And 0x5 is the YES/NO boxset, we will talk about it in the last parts of this section. 和0x5的是/否boxset ,我们会谈论它在过去的部分本节。

We can u se the boxset 0x* variant for the command , but I want you to know the older command name (I think). 我们可以ü申请的 boxset加上0x * 变异的命令 ,但我想让你知道老命令的名字(我认为) 。 So the one mentioned above, or 因此,一个如上所述, 或

callstd 0x* callstd加上0x *

Asterisk represents the boxset type. 星号代表boxset类型。 We will use 2 or 5 now, cause I have them tested and we will need no more. 我们将使用2个或5现在,导致我有测试,我们将不再需要。 You will need to put only one thing if you want a simple script with oxset 0x2 or 0x6: 您将需要把只有一件事如果你想要一个简单的脚本oxset 0x2或0x6 :

Now, when we know the basic things, we shall advance to 0x5 boxset and 现在,当我们知道,基本的东西,我们应事先向0x5 boxset和
comparing the answer. 比较的答案。 But, if you want this simple script, you should put in only one more command. 但是,如果你想这个简单的脚本,你应该只在一个更命令。

release 放松

end 末端

Now that it's nice! 现在,这太好了! We have a script! 我们有一个脚本! But if you want the person speaking to be locked - not moving - and facing player, you should put in lock and faceplayer commands right after the #org command and release command right before end, as mentioned before. 但是如果你想发言的人被锁定-不动-和面临的球员,你应该把锁和faceplayer命令后的#组织指挥和发布命令权年底前,如前所述。 This is optional, so don't need to worry. 这是可选的,所以不必担心。

Now, when you define the offset of the message, you need to put one there. 现在,当您确定抵消的讯息,您需要把一个有。 You do it this way: 你这样做:

#org 0x****** #组织加上0x ******
= Text goes here. =文字这里。

Don't forget to put a space between "=" and the text itself, or the message won't display. 不要忘记把空间之间的“ = ”和文字本身,或此邮件将不会显示。 Change asterisks into the desired offset. 涨跌星到理想抵消。

Scripting task 1 脚本任务1
Create a simple message script. 创建一个简单的邮件脚本。 Use the lock, faceplayer and release commands. 使用锁, faceplayer和释放的命令。

21.12. 12月21日。 2007 - A little update! 2007 -一个小更新!

Hey kids, we didn't finish yet ;) I am here to explain the 0x5 boxset a bit. 喂孩子,我们还没有完成; )我在这里解释0x5 boxset一点。 It's the typical Yes/No boxset. 这是典型的是/否boxset 。 To let the game recognize what did the player choose, you need to compare results. 让游戏承认什么播放器选择,你需要比较的结果。
We start with the boxset: 我们开始与boxset :

callstd 0x5 callstd 0x5

Now we add the comparing command: 现在,我们购买的比较命令:

compare LASTRESULT 0x* 比较LASTRESULT加上0x *

LASTRESULT is a pre-defined command stating the last result to be compared to the value written in the script. LASTRESULT是一个预先定义的命令,说明最后的结果进行比较的价值写的脚本。 Yes is 0x1, No is 0x0. 是的是0x1 ,没有为0x0 。 You can replace the asterisk with 0 or 1 respectively then. 你可以把星号的0或1分别然后。
We have it compared, but now, what to do? 我们有比较,但现在该怎么办? We will put in a if and goto command. 我们将在一个如果转到命令。 There is another command that you can use to return into the script, but we will learn about it later. 还有一个命令,您可以使用返回的脚本,但我们会了解它。 So, now you need to put in: 所以,现在你需要把在:

if 0x* goto 0x****** 如果加上0x *转到加上0x ******

The first hex value should state if yes or no. 第一个十六进制值应国家如果是或否。 It means that if you compare the script to the Yes choice and want the script to go to another location if Yes wasn't chosen, you need to put 0 here. 这意味着,如果您比较的是剧本的选择,并希望该脚本到另一个位置如果是没有选择,你需要把0这里。 If you want to redirect the script after the player chose Yes, put in 0x1. 如果您要重定向脚本后,球员选择是,将在为0x1 。 And the 6 asterisks after the second hex value mean offset, as always. 和6星号后第二次十六进制值意味着抵消一如既往。

Now, you know everything you need to successfully make a nice script with speaking and player interaction. 现在,你知道你需要的一切成功地使一个不错的脚本发言和球员的互动。

Almost everything. 几乎一切。 You need to know how to display player's name and rival's name with a variable. 您需要知道如何显示播放器的名称和竞争对手的名字与一个变量。 Scizz's Advance Text uses [PLAYER] and [RIVAL] command. Scizz的先进性文本使用[播放器]和[ RIVAL ]命令。 As none of the compilers work with these (maybe PokéScript does, but I recommend not to use it although it might seem user-friendly) currently - HackMew's XSE should work with these, if my information is correct - we will need to use standard variables for now. 由于没有编译器与这些(也许PokéScript没有,但我建议不使用它尽管它似乎用户友好)目前- HackMew的XSE应与这些,如果我的信息是正确的-我们将需要使用标准的变量现在。
\v\h01 for player and \v\h06 for rival. \ v \ h01的播放器和\ v \ h06的竞争对手。

If you don't know how to put in the "\" sign, go to the character map or just copy it from here. 如果您不知道如何将在“ \ ”的迹象,到字符映射或只是将它复制到这里。 Not confirmed on all keyboard sets, but Ctrl+Alt+Q might work. 未确认的所有键盘集,而且按Ctrl + Alt + Q可能的工作。 It does on Slovak keyboard I am using. 它在斯洛伐克键盘我使用。 I am from there and so I don't use naturally all English glyphs and signs such as apostrophes, so these shortcuts can be handy. 我从那里,所以我不使用自然所有英文字形和体征,如撇号,所以这些快捷键可以方便的。 Not working on English keyboard settings, tho. 不工作对英语的键盘设置,寿。 Maybe a useful thingy for non-English dudes and gals here at PC. 也许一个有用的thingy非英语dudes和三角旗号在这里的PC 。

Okay, now we are really done with this tut, please wait till the holiday time ends (around 8th of January) and then, some more content might appear. 好吧,现在我们真正做到这啧,请等到假期结束时(约1月8日) ,然后,一些可能出现的更多内容。 Check this thread regularly for updates in the holiday time ;) The checkgender part will be here soon, maybe today evening ;) For now, a little scripting should be done from your side: 选中此线程定期更新的假期时间; )的checkgender部分将在这里很快,也许今天晚上)目前,一些脚本应该从你的身边:

Scripting task 2 脚本任务2
Create a Yes/No script. 创建一个是/否脚本。 Use the lock, faceplayer and release commands. 使用锁, faceplayer和释放的命令

哇~
好厉害...楼上的好猛啊- -
我都看不懂的说- -

自动翻译的`````

- -机器翻译的东西简直像是垃圾。这帖死了,锁

想死你们了!